The VFC Program:
- Provides public purchased vaccine, for eligible children, at no charge to VFC enrolled public and private providers.
- Automatically covers vaccines recommended by the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) and approved by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- Saves parents and enrolled providers out-of-pocket expenses for vaccine.
- Eliminates or reduces vaccine cost as a barrier to vaccinating eligible children.
- Encourages keeping children in their medical home for comprehensive health care.
For Health Professionals
If you are a provider and would like to enroll in our VFC Program, send us an email with your contact information and we will send you an enrollment packet.
Resources for VFC providers
- Watch the 2016 webinar training or view the slides | Webinar help
- Available VFC vaccines
- VFC program flyer
- Vaccine storage and handling tool kit
- Temperature logs
- Additional information from CDC about the VFC program
- Digital Data Logger Guidance
- Vaccine Restitution Policy-Agreement
- Vaccine Return-Request for Authorization to Return Vaccine
- Wisconsin's local health departments - Regional offices - Tribal agencies
- Wisconsin immunization program staff