Under the Vaccines for Children Program (VFC) all vaccines that are approved by the Advisory Council on Immunization Practices (ACIP) for children less than 19 years of age are available to providers enrolled in the VFC program. When a new vaccine is approved and the ACIP recommendations are published, the Wisconsin Immunization Program will have that vaccine available for providers to order.
The current vaccines available are:
- DTaP, IPV (Kinrix)
- DTaP, Hep B, IPV (Pediarix)
- DTaP, HIB, IPV (Pentacel)
- Haemophilus Influenzae B (Pedvax and ActHib)
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Human Papillomavirus (HPV)
- Influenza Vaccine (includes FluMist)
- Measles, Mumps, Rubella (MMR)
- Meningococcal Conjugate (MCV4)
- Pneumovax 23
- Rotavirus (RotaTeq and Rotarix)
If you have questions regarding VFC vaccines, please send us an email with your contact information.