Health care providers offer trusted advice and care plans to their patients. For older adults, these should include assessments of fall risk and strategies to prevent falls. The following links provide information on the problem of older adult falls and how you can assist in reducing the problem of older adult falls.
- First Step to Active Health
- National Council on Aging
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- The American Geriatrics Society
- National Institute on Aging
- Safe Kids Worldwide
- Archstone Foundation
- National Guideline Clearinghouse
- The Connecticut Collaboration for Fall Prevention
You can also contact your county or tribal aging office.