Below are resources available to assist in the preparation and
submission of a grant for lead-related issues.
Step 1: Preparation
- Start by identifying a problem your organization wants to
- Identify individuals or groups to
support the proposal
Step 2: Identification of Funding Resource
- When you are looking at these funding resources, please consider the
- Eligibility of Grant - Eligible Applicants
- The amount of time needed to write the proposal
- If the organization has the financial and personnel resources
needed to fulfill proposal's objectives
- Search through the list of sources of
funding. Consider both government agencies and private organizations when searching.
Step 3: Writing the Grant Proposal
Step 4: Review, Review, Review
Step 5: Signature
PDF: The free Adobe Reader®
software is needed to view and print portable document format (PDF) files.
Page - Lead-Safe Wisconsin