Certification Application - Individual (F-44003) (PDF, 36 KB) Complete this form to apply to become certified to do lead hazard investigations or reduction work. This can also be completed for renewal of certification.
Lead Abatement Worker, General Supervision Qualification Affidavit (F-44015) (PDF, 12 KB) A lead company must complete this form before a lead-abatement worker performs enclosure or encapsulation abatement activities under general supervision.
Questions and Answers
Q: What are the most common mistakes made on the Individual or Company applications?
A: See the appropriate Individual or Company application below.
Individual Application (IA) - Choose the link to the desired section of the form below.
- Ind. App.-Page 1, Top (PDF, 74 KB)
- Ind. App.-Page 1, Bottom (PDF, 64 KB)
- Ind. App.-Page 2, Top (PDF, 76 KB)
- Ind. App.-Page 2, Bottom (PDF, 215 KB)
- Ind. App.-Page 3, Top (PDF, 69 KB)
Company Application (CA) - Choose the link to the desired section of the form below.
- Co. App.-Page 1, Top (PDF, 285 KB)
- Co. App.-Page 1, Bottom (PDF, 85 KB)
- Co. App.-Page 2, Top (PDF, 138 KB)
- Co. App.-Page 2, Bottom (PDF, 74 KB)
Q: I received training out of state and want to be recognized as a certified Lead-Safe Renovator in Wisconsin. I understand that I am required to pay a fee of $25. Is there any other information I need to send with my application(s)?
A: Yes, you must send your original training certificate (which will be sent back with your card) or a notarized copy of the certificate and a photocopy of a state-issued ID (driver's license or State ID).