Event dates, schedules, and agendas are subject to change. Please contact your local health department or your regional office for additional information.
- August 10-11 – 2021 Public Health in Practice – will be virtual.
- August 11 – Maternal and Child Health Summit – third of four in the series will be virtual.
- August 18 or 24 - First session of module 1 of Wisconsin Public Health New Employee Orientation will be held. Please register on TRAIN, Course #1098870. You will receive communication to sign up for either date of a Zoom session.
- August 18-20 – Wisconsin Peer Recovery Conference will be virtual.
- October 6 – Maternal and Child Health Summit – fourth of four in the series will be virtual.
- November 5-6 – National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) Annual Conference will be held in person at the Ingleside Hotel in Pewaukee.
If you have any events of local public health interest, please email Jamie Labrasca.