Event dates, schedules and agendas are subject to change. Please contact your Local Health Department or your Regional Office for additional information.
- April 20 - 31st Annual WHEN (Wisconsin Health Education Network) will be held at the Marriott Madison West in Middleton from 9 a.m. - 3:15 p.m. For more information, call 1-888-895-9233 or visit UW-LaCrosse.
- April 24-26 - 2017 National Oral Health Conference will be held at the Albuquerque Convention Center in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
- April 27 - Policy, Systems and Environmental (PSE) Change Symposium will be held at the Sheraton Madison Hotel from 9:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. The event is free, but registration is required and space limited. For more information, visit here.
- May 2 - Vaccines for Children Program Spring Update Webinar will be held. More information will be posted as it becomes available.
- May 3-4 - Orientation for Public Health Employees in Wisconsin will be held at the Howard Johnson Hotel and Conference Center in Madison. Registration available on TRAIN, Course ID#1069451.
- May 4-5 - Wisconsin APIC Seminar: Infection Prevention - Professionalism, Collaboration, Education! will be held at the Country Springs Hotel in Pewaukee. Save the Date and Registration
- May 11 - Wisconsin Cancer Council Annual Meeting will be held at the Edgewater Hotel in Madison.
- May 23-25 - Wisconsin Public Health Association (WPHA) - Wisconsin Association of Local Health Departments and Boards (WALHDAB) Annual Conference will be held at the Wilderness Resort in Wisconsin Dells.
- June 2 - Oral-Systemic Health Conference will be held at the Kalahari Resort and Convention Center in Wisconsin Dells.
- August 8-9 - 2017 Public Health Nursing Conference will be held in Stevens Point. Visit WPHA for more information.
- September 22-24 - Wisconsin Dental Hygienists' Association Indigo Conference will be held at the Kalahari Resort and Convention Center in Wisconsin Dells.
- October 3-4 - Wisconsin Oral Health Conference (more information to be posted as it is available)
- October 18-20 - Wisconsin Environmental Health Association (WEHA) Conference will be held at the Blue Harbor Resort and Conference Center in Sheboygan.
If you have any events of local public health interest, please email email@example.com.