Event dates, schedules and agendas are subject to change. Please contact your Local Health Department or your Regional Office for additional information.
- October 5-6 - Orientation for Public Health Employees in Wisconsin will be held at Stoney Creek in Rothschild. More information will be posted as the date nears. Registration is available on Train Course ID#1065136
- October 18 - 17th Annual Littlefield Leadership Lecture will be held at the Signe Skott Cooper Hall on UW-Madison Campus at 4:00 p.m. The talk and following reception are at no cost. Registration
- October 18-20 - The Loving Support Through Peer Counseling Training will be held in Wisconsin Dells. This training is for all new peers hired since March 2015. More information regarding the training site and agenda will be posted soon.
- October 20 - Statewide Childhood Lead Poisoning Prevention Conference will be held at the Ramada in Waupaca. Registration
- October 22 - Practical Approaches to Inherited Disease in the Plain Communities of Wisconsin will be held at the Organic Valley Building in Cashton, WI. Agenda, learning objectives and CME/CEUs Register
- October 26 - Basic STD Training for new public health staff will be held at the Rhinelander Regional Office from 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. Registration is available on Train Course ID#1065293
- October 26-27 - 12th Annual Mental Health and Substance Use Recovery Training Conference will be held at the Kalahari Resort and Convention Center in Wisconsin Dells. Please visit here for more information.
- November 3 - TB Summit will be held at the Liberty Hall in Kimberly from 8:00 a.m. - 4:45 p.m. Registration.
- November 3 - New Breastfeeding Coordinators orientation event will be held at the Wintergreen Conference Center and Resort, 100 North Gasser Road, Wisconsin Dells. Training will be from 9:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. Food at lunch and breaks will be provided. Please register using this link.
- November 4 - New Project Nutritionists orientation will be held at the Wintergreen Conference Center and Resort, 100 North Gasser Road, Wisconsin Dells. Food at lunch and breaks will be provided. Please register using this link.
- November 9-10 - Keeping Kids Alive Summit will be held at the Oshkosh Premier Hotel.
- December 7 - Investing in Healthy Communities: Ideas to Action for People, Places and Planet will be held at the Hotel Mead in Wisconsin Rapids. For more information and registration, visit the conference web page.
If you have any events of local public health interest, please email email@example.com.