Event dates, schedules, and agendas are subject to change. Please contact your local health department or your regional office for additional information.
- November 13 - The Tri-County Nurse Family Partnership presents an interactive training. Breaking the Iron Cage of Poverty with Dr. Donna Beeble will take place at the Wintergreen Resort, Grand Teton Room in Wisconsin Dells from 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. Lunch is provided. Registration
- November 14 - Wisconsin Statewide Health Information Network (WISHIN) Third Annual Wisconsin HIE (Health Information Exchange) will take place at the Glacier Canyon Lodge in the Wisconsin Dells. More information will be available as the date nears.
- November 14-15 - DHS Division of Quality Assurance Focuss Conference will be held at the Kalahari in Wisconsin Dells.
- November 30 - Governor Scott Walker's Task Force on Opioid Abuse - Location to be determined.
- December 7 - State Council on Alcohol and Other Drug Abuse will be held in Madison.
- January 9-10 - Health Emergency Preparedness Conference: The Power of Preparedness will be held in Stevens Point at the Holiday Inn Convention Center.
- March 21-22 - The 52nd Annual governor's Conference on Emergency Management and Homeland Security will be in the Wisconsin Dells.
- April 16 - Statewide PNCC network meeting will be held from 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. at the Metropolis Resort and Conference Center in Eau Claire. More information will be posted as date nears.
- April 16-17 - Maternal and Child Health Summit will be held from 1:00 pm - 5:30 pm on the 16th and 7:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. at the Metropolis Resort and Conference Center in Eau Claire. More information will be posted as the date nears.
- April 18 - 33 - Annual Meeting of the Wisconsin Health Education Network will be held in Middleton. More information
- April 28 - May 4 - Wisconsin Week at Center for Domestic Preparedness in Aniston, AL. Three courses will be offered:
- May 21-23 - WPHA - WLHDAB 2019 Annual Conference: Building Bridges will be held in Wisconsin Dells.
If you have any events of local public health interest, please email Jamie Labrasca.