Event dates, schedules and agendas are subject to change. Please contact your Local Health Department or your Regional Office for additional information.
- September 23 - Building Sustainability into Your Grant Project will be held at the Country Springs Hotel in Milwaukee from 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. More information.
- September 23 - Data is Not Just for Rocket Scientists will be held at the Florian Gardens in Eau Claire from 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Sponsored by the Western Wisconsin Public Health Education Consortium. Questions about the event can be directed to Gretchen Sampson at 715-485-8506 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- October 9 - Healthy People Wood County Mental Health Conference will be held at the University of Wisconsin Marshfield/Wood County Campus in Marshfield. The Healthy People Wood County Mental Health Coalition is excited to provide this educational opportunity to not only people in Wood County, but also people statewide. Registration is now open on the UW Marshfield/Wood County website.
- October 15-16 - Orientation for Public Health Professionals and Staff in Wisconsin will be held at the Stoney Creek Hotel & Conference Center in Rothschild. This is a session for state, regional and local public health professionals and staff in Wisconsin. Sponsored by the Wisconsin Department of Health Services, Division of Public Health. Registration, agenda and specifics available on TRAIN: Course ID #1059323.
- October 22 - Wisconsin Radon Conference will be held at the Heidel House Resort and Spa in Green Lake from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Agenda; Registration.
- October 23 - Community Health Improvement in Action (CHIA) Summit: Setting an Agenda for Collective Impact will be held at the Holiday Inn and Convention Center in Stevens Point 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. More information and registration
- October 29 - Children, Youth, and Families Summit: Adverse Childhood Experiences will be held at the Heyde Center in Chippewa Falls from 8:30 a.m. to 12:00 noon. Register or call 715-726-7816.
- October 31-November 4 - American Public Health Association (APHA) Annual Meetings will be held in Chicago. More information: http://www.apha.org/events-and-meetings/annual
- November 9-10 - Moving the Needle Summit will be held at the Madison Concourse Hotel and Governor's Club, 1 W. Dayton Street, Madison, from 1:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. (Nov. 9) and 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (Nov. 10). Target audience for Day 1 is Tribal, local and state public health department staff; state child death review council; data entry specialists and team coordinators working with child death review and fetal/infant mortality review teams. Target audience for Day 2 is Tribal, local and state public health department staff; child death review and fetal/infant mortality review teams; community organizations and partners working or collaborating on the Wisconsin Healthiest Families and Keeping Kids Alive initiatives, as well as people affiliated with academic institutions. More information will be posted as date nears.
- November 18 - Wisconsin STD Summit will be held at the Milwaukee Hilton in Milwaukee from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. For more information, visit http://www.hcet.org