Event dates, schedules, and agendas are subject to change. Please contact your Local Health Department or your Regional Office for additional information.
- October 18-20 — Wisconsin Environmental Health Association (WEHA) Conference will be held at the Blue Harbor Resort and Conference Center in Sheboygan.
- October 26 - 2017 Wisconsin Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) Vaccine Summit will be held at the Florian Gardens in Eau Claire from 7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. Registration
- November 9 - Annual Wisconsin Society of Addiction Medicine Conference will be held at the Pyle Center in Madison. Agenda and Registration
- November 15 - Third Annual Native Nations Nursing Summit will be held at the Radisson Hotel and Conference Center in Green Bay from 8:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. Registration is free of charge. For questions, please contact Dr. Mel Freitag.
- May 22-24 - Annual Public Health Conference will be held at the KI Convention Center in Green Bay. More details will be available as the date nears.
- June 7-8 - Healthy Aging Summit will be held at the Glacier Canyon Conference Center in Wisconsin Dells. More details will be available as the date nears.
If you have any events of local public health interest, please email Jamie Labrasca.