Event dates, schedules and agendas are subject to change. Please contact your Local Health Department or your Regional Office for additional information.
- May 4 - Early Childhood Higher Education Articulation Summit will be held at the Heidel House in Green Lake from 9:00 am - 4:30 pm. More details will be posted as date nears.
- May 5 - Reflective Practices as a Coaching/Advising Tool will be held at the Heidel House in Green Lake from 8:30 am - 4:00 pm. More details will be posted as date nears.
- May 6 - Training on Wisconsin Training and Technical Assistance Professional (T-TAP) Competencies will be held at the Heidel House in Green Lake from 8:30 am - 4:00 pm. More details will be posted as date nears.
- May 7-8 - New Public Health Employee Orientation will be held at the Howard Johnson in Madison. Go to: https://wi.train.org to register, Course ID #1005428. For more information, please contact Mary Watts at 920-448-5232.
- May 19-21 - WPHA-WALHDAB 2015 Annual Conference will be held at the Kalahari Resort in Wisconsin Dells. Brochure and registration available at: http://www.wpha.org/event/2015conference]
- May 28 - Wisconsin Comprehensive Control Summit will be held at the Madison Concourse Hotel. More information: www.wicancer.org/2015summit.cfm
- June 27 - 2015 Wisconsin Infant and Early Childhood Mental Health Summer Institute will be held at the Pyle Center in Madison. Registration opens February 23: http://wiaimh.org/save-the-date-wi-aimh-2015-summer-institute-june-27th/
- August 4-5 - Wisconsin Public Health Nurses Conference will be held at the Holiday Inn and Convention Center in Stevens Point. For more information, please visit: www.wpha.org
- August 6-7, WIHA's Healthy Aging Summit will be held at the Holiday Inn in Stevens Point. The Summit is an annual event that brings academic researchers, program leaders and volunteers, community partners from aging and health care systems, and others together to learn, network, and collaborate to spread evidence-based health promotion programs. Watch this page for news and information on upcoming Summits: https://wihealthyaging.org/healthy-aging-summit
- October 31-November 4 - American Public Health Association (APHA) Annual Meetings will be held in Chicago. More information: http://www.apha.org/events-and-meetings/annual