Event dates, schedules and agendas are subject to change. Please contact your Local Health Department or your Regional Office for additional information.
- February 4-5 - Adolescent Health Symposium will be held at the Madison Concourse Hotel and Governor's Club in Madison. For a complete list of breakout session offerings, please visit the Adolescent Health Symposium Website. For more information, contact the UW Oshkosh Division of Lifelong Learning and Community Engagement at 920-424-1129, toll-free 800-633-1442 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- April 5-6 - The 2016 Public Health Accreditation and Quality Summit will be held at Sentry World in Stevens Point. More information, including registration details and featured content, will be coming soon.
- April 12 - Wisconsin Environmental Health Association (WEHA) Spring Educational Conference will be held at the Holiday Inn in Eau Claire. For more information, please visit the WEHA page.
- April 19 - Wisconsin Health Education Network (WHEN) meeting will be held at the Marriott Madison West. For more information, please visit the UW La Crosse page.
- May 24-26 - The 2016 WPHA - WALHDAB Annual Conference will be held at the Radisson Paper Valley Hotel in Appleton. For more information, please visit the WPHA page.
- June 14-15 - A Healthy Aging Summit will be held at the Chula Vista Resort & Convention Center in Wisconsin Dells. For sponsor/exhibitor information or questions about the Summit, contact the Wisconsin Institute for Healthy Aging (WIHA) at 608-243-5690 or email@example.com, or visit the WIHA website.
- June 21-23 - WIC Pre-Conference and Conference will be held in Appleton. More information to follow as date nears.
- August 2-3 - Public Health Nurse Conference will be held in Stevens Point. More information to follow as date nears.