Event dates, schedules, and agendas are subject to change. Please contact your local health department or your regional office for additional information.
- January 9-10 - Health Emergency Preparedness Conference: The Power of Preparedness will be held in Stevens Point at the Holiday Inn Convention Center.Registration is now open on TRAIN Wisconsin course 1081559. The agenda is now available on TRAIN under Resources and on the Partner Communications and Alerting (PCA) Portal.
- February 5-6 -2nd Annual Operations Conference for Local Public Health will be held at the Chula Vista Resort in Wisconsin Dells.
- February 19 - The Wisconsin Chapter of The American Heart Association is holding their annual Wisconsin Workplace Health Symposium on February 19. This year’s theme is “Building a Culture of Health: Tools to Engage, For Leaders, From Leaders.” The early bird registration fee of $35 lasts until 12/31 after which the cost will increase to $50. Registration
- March 2 - Wisconsin LGBTQ Summit will be held at the Westin Milwaukee.
- March 19-20 - Opioid Forum will be held at the WI-KI Convention Center in Green Bay.
- March 21-22 - The 52nd Annual Governor's Conference on Emergency Management and Homeland Security will be in the Wisconsin Dells.
- April 2-3 - Wisconsin's Opioid Crisis: A Trauma-Informed Response will be held at the WI-KI Convention Center in Green Bay
- April 16 - Statewide PNCC network meeting will be held from 9 a.m. - 12 p.m. at the Metropolis Resort and Conference Center in Eau Claire. More information will be posted as date nears.
- April 16-17 - Maternal and Child Health Summit will be held from 1 - 5:30 p.m. on the 16th and 7:30 a.m. - 3 p.m. at the Metropolis Resort and Conference Center in Eau Claire. More information will be posted as the date nears.
- April 18 - Annual Meeting of the Wisconsin Health Education Network will be held in Middleton. More information
- April 28 - May 4 - Wisconsin Week at Center for Domestic Preparedness in Aniston, AL. Three courses will be offered:
- May 21-23 - WPHA - WALHDAB 2019 Annual Conference: Building Bridges will be held in Wisconsin Dells.
- August 6-7 - 2019 WPHA Public Health in Practice Conference will be held in Stevens Point. Watch WPHA Events for details.
If you have any events of local public health interest, please email Jamie Labrasca.