Event dates, schedules and agendas are subject to change. Please contact your Local Health Department or your Regional Office for additional information.
- August 24 - Wisconsin Breastfeeding Coalition Summit will be held at the Hotel Marshfield in Marshfield beginning at 8:30 am. Registration
- August 24-25 — HOPE Consortium Conference will be held at the Lake of the Torches Resort & Casino in Lac du Flambeau. For more information, contact JoAnna Giraud at firstname.lastname@example.org or 715.221.8429.
- August 29-31 - National Drug Endangered Children's Conference will be held at the Hyatt Regency Green Bay in Green Bay. Registration
- September 6-8 - 2017 Aging and Disability Network Conference will be held at the Madison Marriott West in Middleton. Registration and Brochure
- September 13 - Wisconsin Department of Health Services Radon Conference will be held at the Hotel House Resort in Green Lake from 8:00 am - 4:00 pm.
- September 20 - Suicide Prevention Summit will be held at the Radisson Hotel in LaCrosse from 8:30 am - 4:30 pm. More information
- September 22-24 — Wisconsin Dental Hygienists' Association Indigo Conference will be held at the Kalahari Resort and Convention Center in Wisconsin Dells.
- October 3-4 — Wisconsin Oral Health Conference will be held at the Holiday Inn and Convention Center in Stevens Point. Registration and Agenda
- October 18 - Wisconsin Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) Vaccine Summit will be held at Bemis Center, St. Norbert College in Green Bay from 7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. Registration
- October 18-20 — Wisconsin Environmental Health Association (WEHA) Conference will be held at the Blue Harbor Resort and Conference Center in Sheboygan.
- October 26 - 2017 Wisconsin Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) Vaccine Summit will be held at the Florian Gardens in Eau Claire from 7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. Registration
- November 9 - Annual Wisconsin Society of Addiction Medicine Conference will be held at the Pyle Center in Madison. Agenda and Registration
- November 15 - Third Annual Native Nations Nursing Summit will be held at the Radisson Hotel and Conference Center in Green Bay from 8:00 am - 3:30 pm. Registration is free of charge. For questions, please contact Dr. Mel Freitag at email@example.com
- May 22-24 - Annual Public Health Conference will be held at the KI Convention Center in Green Bay. More details will be available as the date nears.
If you have any events of local public health interest, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.