Event dates, schedules, and agendas are subject to change. Please contact your Local Health Department or your Regional Office for additional information.
- May 10 - Northwest Wisconsin TB Summit will be held at the WITC Conference Center in Rice Lake.
- May 22-24 - Annual Public Health Conference will be held at the KI Convention Center in Green Bay.
- June 7-8 - Healthy Aging Summit will be held at the Glacier Canyon Conference Center in Wisconsin Dells. More details will be available as the date nears.
- June 12-13 - Spring Orientation for Public Health Professionals and Staff will be held at the Holiday Inn at The America Center in Madison. Registration is open on TRAIN, course ID #1075930.
- July 10-12 - 2018 NACCHO Annual Conference (National Association of County and City Health Officials) will be held at the New Orleans Mariott in New Orleans.
- August 8-10 - NALBOH 2018 Annual Conference: Strengthening the Public Health Voice: Boards Rally in Raleigh will be held at the Marriott Raleigh Crabtree Valley in Raleigh, North Carolina.
- September 20-21 - 2018 Healthiest State Summit will be held at the KI Convention Center in Green Bay.
- October 9-10 - Orientation for Public Health Professionals and Staff will be held at the Stoney Creek Hotel and Conference Center in Rothschild. More details will be available as the date nears.
- November 14 - Wisconsin Statewide Health Information Network (WISHIN) Third Annual Wisconsin HIE (Health Information Exchange) will take place at the Glacier Canyon Lodge in the Wisconsin Dells. More information will be available as the date nears.
If you have any events of local public health interest, please email Jamie Labrasca.