Event dates, schedules, and agendas are subject to change. Please contact your local health department or your regional office for additional information.
- August 20 - Northwest TB Summit will be held at Northcentral College in Philips.
- August 21 - Coroner and Medical Examiner Regional Trainings will be held at Cranberry Country Lodge in Tomah from 8:30-3:30 pm.
- August 26-27 - HOPE Consortium Conference will be held at Nicolet Technical College in Rhinelander.
- August 27 - Buprenorphine X-Waiver Training Course will be held at the Mayo Clinic Healthcare in La Crosse from 8:00-12:30 pm.
- August 27 - Straight Forward: The Truth About Addiction will be held in the Florence High School Auditorium in Florence from 5:30-7:00 pm.
- September 11-12 - Lead Poisoning Prevention Conference will be held at the Stoney Creek in Rothschild. More information to follow as date nears.
- September 19-20 - 23rd Annual Crisis Intervention Conference will be held at the Kalahari Resort in Wisconsin Dells.
- October 9-10 - 7th Annual Wisconsin STD Summit will be held at the Kalahari Resort in Wisconsin Dells.
- October 9-10 - Wisconsin Public Health Orientation will be held at the Central Wisconsin Convention & Expo Center in Rothschild. Register on TRAIN, Course #1084009.
- October 29-30 - Mental Health and Substance Use Recovery Training will be held at the Kalahari Resort in Wisconsin Dells.
- November 6-7 - Northeast TB Summit will be held at the Liberty Hall Banquet and Conference Center in Kimberly.
If you have any events of local public health interest, please email Jamie Labrasca.