Postponed and Canceled Events:
- The Public Health Employee Orientation schedule for June 24-25 in Madison has been canceled.
- The Wisconsin Association of Treatment Court Professionals (WATCP) 2020 Annual State Conference is rescheduled for September 9-11, 2020.
Event dates, schedules, and agendas are subject to change. Please contact your local health department or your regional office for additional information.
- Canceled: June 24–25 - Wisconsin Public Health Orientation scheduled to be held at the Sheraton in Madison. Registration is available on TRAIN, Course ID #1084009.
- September 9-11 - Wisconsin Association of Treatment Court Professionals (WATCP) 2020 Annual State Conference will be held at the Kalahari Resort in Wisconsin Dells.
- September 29–30 - National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) will be held at the Osthoff Resort in Elkhart Lake.
- October 14–15 - Wisconsin Public Health Orientation will be held at the Central WI Convention & Expo Center in Rothschild. Registration is available on TRAIN, Course ID #1084009.
If you have any events of local public health interest, please email Jamie Labrasca.