Event dates, schedules and agendas are subject to change. Please contact your Local Health Department or your Regional Office for additional information.
- August 2-3 - Public Health Nurse Conference will be held in Stevens Point. More information to follow as date nears.
- September 27-28 - 2016 Wisconsin Oral Health Conference will be held at the Holiday Inn Hotel and Convention Center in Stevens Point. Sponsored by the Wisconsin Oral Health Coalition. Click to view the full agenda and to register.
- 20th Annual Crisis Intervention Conference - Collaborative Crisis Prevention and Intervention will be held at the Kalahari Resort and Convention Center in Wisconsin Dells. For more information contact: UW-Stevens Point Continuing Education, 715-346-3838. A conference and brochure and online registration will be available in mid-July.
- October 5-6 - Orientation for Public Health Employees in Wisconsin will be held at Stoney Creek in Rothschild. More information will be posted as the date nears.
- November 3 - TB Summit will be held at the Liberty Hall in Kimberly from 8:00 a.m. - 4:45 p.m. More information will be posted as the date nears.
- November 9-10 - Keeping Kids Alive Summit will be held at the Oshkosh Premier Hotel.