Postponed and Canceled Events:
- Wisconsin Public Health Orientation scheduled for October has been canceled.
Event dates, schedules, and agendas are subject to change. Please contact your local health department or your regional office for additional information.
2020 Events - All events are virtual
- September - Wisconsin Association of Treatment Court Professionals (WATCP) 2020 Annual State Conference is a series of virtual webinars throughout the month.
- September 11-12: ED2Recovery Peer Recovery Conference
- September 11: Wisconsin Society of Addiction Medicine Conference
- September 14: Buprenorphine X-Waiver Training Webinar
- September 17-18: Crisis Intervention Conference
- September 22: Wisconsin Health Educator Network (WHEN) Conference: The Glass More Than Half Full: Advancing Proven Protective Factors for Healthy Living
- September 29–30: National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI)
- October 8: Wisconsin Alcohol Policy Seminar
- October 9: Wisconsin Society of Addiction Medicine Conference
- Canceled: October 14–15 - Wisconsin Public Health Orientation
- October 23: Buprenorphine X-Waiver Training Webinar
- October 26-28: National Association of Social Workers - Wisconsin Chapter Annual Conference
- October 28-30: Mental Health and Substance Use Recovery Training Conference
- November 13: Wisconsin Society of Addiction Medicine Conference
- November 17: Buprenorphine X-Waiver Training Webinar
If you have any events of local public health interest, please email Jamie Labrasca.