Event dates, schedules and agendas are subject to change. Please contact your Local Health Department or your Regional Office for additional information.
- August 8-9 — 2017 Public Health Nursing Conference will be held in Stevens Point. Visit WPHA for more information.
- August 24-25 — HOPE Consortium Conference will be held at the Lake of the Torches Resort & Casino in Lac du Flambeau. For more information, contact JoAnna Giraud at email@example.com or 715.221.8429.
- September 20 - Suicide Prevention Summit will be held at the Radisson Hotel in LaCrosse from 8:30 am - 4:30 pm. More information
- September 22-24 — Wisconsin Dental Hygienists' Association Indigo Conference will be held at the Kalahari Resort and Convention Center in Wisconsin Dells.
- October 3-4 — Wisconsin Oral Health Conference (more information to be posted as it is available)
- October 18 - Wisconsin Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) Vaccine Summit will be held in Green Bay from 7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. Morre information will be available in July.
- October 18-20 — Wisconsin Environmental Health Association (WEHA) Conference will be held at the Blue Harbor Resort and Conference Center in Sheboygan.
- October 26 - 2017 Wisconsin Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) Vaccine Summit will be held in Eau Claire from 7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. Morre information will be available in July.
- November 15 - Third Annual Native Nations Nursing Summit will be held at the Radisson Hotel and Conference Center in Green Bay from 8:00 am - 3:30 pm. Registration is free of charge. For questions, please contact Dr. Mel Freitag at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any events of local public health interest, please email email@example.com.