Welcome to the Department of Health Services (DHS) searchable adult long-term care resource catalog. The catalog includes the name of the organization that houses the resource or training, a brief summary of the topic, and links to the website of the sponsoring organization.
The intended audience for these trainings include professionals in health care, social services, and public health; paid caregivers; managed care organizations, IRIS (Include, Respect, I-Self Direct) consultant agencies, residential providers, and family caregivers; guardians (corporate, volunteer, or family), power of attorneys, law enforcement, adult protective services staff, and other crisis workers.
The resources listed on this site do not supersede nor should they be considered DHS policy or guidance. Disclaimer
Criteria for Inclusion in the Adult Long-Term Care Resource Catalog
Resources and trainings that are cataloged and publicized on the DHS website must be:
- Related to intellectual or developmental disabilities, mental health, dementia, or behavioral health.
- Valuable informational sites or actual trainings.
- Ongoing or frequently occurring.
- Open to the general public if offered by corporations or organizations.
Criteria for Exclusion in Adult Long-Term Care Resource Catalog
Trainings that are excluded from being cataloged and publicized on the DHS website are:
- Offered onetime only
- Offered exclusively to sell products
- Offered exclusively to a corporation or organization’s staff
- Unrelated to intellectual or developmental disabilities, mental health, or behavioral health
How to Contact Us
If your organization offers training that meets the inclusion criteria and would like your training to be listed in the catalog, please email the following information to the Bureau of Adult Quality and Oversight:
- Name of training
- Brief description of the training
- Intended audience
- Location (in-person or online)
- Where the training is located (Wisconsin, other state, national, or international)
- Link to the training information or site
DHS retains the right to make a final decision regarding any training or resource that is posted in the Adult Long-Term Care Resource Catalog.