Fact Sheet: Expanding Family Care Statewide (PDF, 38 KB)
Why Expand Family Care? (PDF, 28 KB)
Legislative Audit Bureau Report: An Evaluation of Family Care (Exit DHS; April 2011)
- Family Care Implementation Information Map (PDF, 85 KB; December 2010)
- Anticipated Implementation - Based on Governor's Biennial Budget Proposal (PDF, 76 KB)
- Family Care: The Future of Long-Term Care (PDF, 131 KB) May 2007
- Long-Term Care Reform: An Overview (PDF, 287 KB) May 19, 2006
- Statewide Projections for the Growing 65+ Population, 2000 to 2030 (PDF, 201 KB) - This is a presentation of how Wisconsin's older population is projected to change over the coming 25 years. By showing the percent of each county's population that is projected to be age 65 and older at five year intervals, this document highlights the growing concentration of older people and their changing distribution across the state.
Managed Long-Term Care Expansion Planning Grants
- Map of Wisconsin Long-Term Care Planning Grant Awards (PDF, 68 KB) Updated May 3, 2007
- Comprehensive Systems Change Grant: Evaluation Report to the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (PDF, 773 KB; 151 pages; December 2008); Submitted by APS Healthcare
PDF: The free Acrobat Reader® software is needed to view and print portable document format (PDF) files. Learn more.