The Wisconsin Public Psychiatry Network Teleconference is sponsored by UW-Madison, Department of Psychiatry, and the Wisconsin Department of Health Services, Division of Care and Treatment Services. Teleconferences on mental health topics are held from 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. every other Thursday. All are welcome to participate free of charge. Listening to the teleconference with a group of colleagues is encouraged.
Continuing Education Hours
Continuing Education Hours (CEHs) are provided. One CEH per teleconference hour. Please contact the Wisconsin Department of Safety and Professional Services for more information regarding your license's requirements for continuing education.
Join the Wisconsin Public Psychiatry Network Teleconference Email List
The capacity of the teleconference system is limited. Please register for each teleconference you wish to attend. Use this online registration form. If you have questions about the registration process, please call 608-261-6743
Reasonable accommodation requests need to be made four weeks in advance of the teleconference.
Reminders for Participants
- Call 877-820-7831 before 11:00 a.m. on the day of the teleconference.
- Enter passcode 107633#, when prompted.
- Observe client confidentiality guidelines.
- Questions may be asked at the end of the presentation, if time allows. To ask a question, press *6 on your phone to un-mute yourself.
- Complete the teleconference evaluation. You are required to complete the evaluation if you would like CEHs.
Attendance certificates for the teleconference are mailed out in January and July.
Contact Wisconsin Public Psychiatry Network Teleconference staff
Division of Care and Treatment Services
Bureau of Prevention Treatment and Recovery