Participating in the Music & Memory Program:
- Provides enjoyment to people with dementia.
- Enhances engagement with family and friends, fostering a calm social environment.
- Reduces reliance on anti-psychotic and anti-anxiety medications.
- Improves staff engagement and morale.
- Reduces agitation and sun-downing.
- Reduces the use of bed and chair alarms.
Watch the Claude Pepper Center trailer below featuring Secretary Kitty Rhoades to learn more about how the Wisconsin Music & Memory Program is affecting the lives of program participants.