The resources listed on this page are for people who prescribe opioids.
Conferences and training workshops
Enhanced Prescription Drug Monitoring Program (ePDMP)
TIP 63: Medications for Opioid Use Disorder - Full Document (PDF) (Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration)
These resources are from the Wisconsin Department of Health Services.
Information from Surgeon General
Pain management tools
These resources are from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Treating pregnant women
These resources are from the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- A Collaborative Approach to the Treatment of Pregnant Women with Opioid Use Disorder (PDF)
- Clinical Guidance for Treatment Pregnant and Parenting Women with Opioid use Disorder and Their Infants (PDF)
Get qualified to prescribe buprenorphine
Information from the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration on the waiver application and management process to prescribe or dispense buprenorphine for opioid dependency treatment.
- Opioids: Professionals - Treatment Providers
- Opioids: Professionals - Tribal, County, Municipal Workers
- Opioids: Naloxone FAQ
- Opioids: NARCAN® Direct Program
- Opioids: Treatment FAQs