The resources listed on this page are for people who provide prevention-related services.
Conferences and training workshops
The Wisconsin Department of Health Services sponsors training workshops and conferences focused on opioids. View information on upcoming events.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: Evidence-Based Strategies for Preventing Opioid Overdose (PDF)
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration: Focus on Prevention (PDF)
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration: Keeping Youth Drug Free (PDF)
Alliance for Wisconsin Youth
The Alliance for Wisconsin Youth brings together coalitions focused on substance use prevention.
- Opioids: Heroin
- Opioids: Fentanyl
- Opioids: Prescription Pain Relievers
- Opioids: Naloxone FAQ
- Opioids: Professionals - Tribal, County, Municipal Workers