Personal Care Agencies (PCAs) - Contacts

For questions regarding personal care agencies (PCAs), you may email the Division of Quality Assurance.


The Division of Quality Assurance (DQA) is responsible for assuring the health, safety, and welfare of the citizens of Wisconsin. If any individual believes that a caregiver, agency, or DQA regulated facility has violated State or Federal laws pertaining to regulated entities, that individual has the right to file a complaint with DQA. 

There are several ways to file a complaint with DQA:

  • To use the toll free number to file a complaint dial 1-800-642-6552.

Filing a Complaint Resource Sheet, P-00082 (PDF) consumer information

Additional Contacts

For Information On:  
Application Process Lisa Imhof 608-266-2702
Compliance History Lisa Imhof 608-266-2702 or Provider Search
Nurse Consultant/Rule Compliance and Interpretation Mary Kunz 608-266-6691
Survey Inspection Process Ann Hansen 608-266-0269 or Michelle Doro 414-227-4976
Medication/Drug Administration Douglas Englebert 608-266-5388 or 262-538-0271
Medicaid Certification Process and Questions Related to Reimbursement ForwardHealth  or call Provider Services at 800-947-9627
Personal Care Independent Assessment Program Liberty Healthcare Corporation
Supportive Homecare Bureau of Managed Care 608-267-7286


Last Revised: May 11, 2017