The Wisconsin Department of Health Services encourages providers to adopt recovery-oriented supports, services, and systems.
- Addiction Technology Transfer Center Network - Information from the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration
- Bringing Recovery Supports to Scale Technical Assistance Center Strategy - Information from the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration
- Emotional CPR - A program designed to teach people to assist others through an emotional crisis by three simple steps
- Mental Health Services - Resources for providers from the Wisconsin Department of Health Services
- Partners in Recovery - Technical support and information for those who deliver services to people with substance use and co-occurring mental health conditions
- Substance Abuse Services - Resources for providers from the Wisconsin Department of Health Services
- Trauma-Informed Care - Information from the Wisconsin Department of Health Services
Be a safe person
Join the "Safe Person" campaign! Let others know that you offer a non-judgmental listening ear and support. "Safe Person" campaign members commit to uphold seven promises.
Tools to measure mental health, substance use recovery
The following measures provide a gauge as to the quality of a person's recovery and to gain perspective on their recovery.
Wisconsin Recovery Thermometer
This tool is for mental health and co-occurring recovery.
Wisconsin Recovery Pulse
This tool is for substance use recovery.
Wisconsin Recovery Implementation Task Force
The Recovery Implementation Task Force (RITF) is an advisory board to the Division of Care and Treatment Services (DCTS). The role of the RITF is to ensure Wisconsin's mental health and substance use disorder services promote recovery, hope, dignity, and empowerment throughout the lifespan. Members include individuals with lived experience of a mental illness and/or substance use disorder and advocates for individuals with these concerns.