Adult Family Homes: Contact Us


There are several ways to file a complaint:

Filing a Complaint Resource Sheet, P-00082 (PDF) consumer information

Fire Reporting

All fires in a licensed health or residential care facility in Wisconsin must be reported to the Department of Health Services within 72 hours (check specific rule requirements).

Questions about this process may be directed to the "Fire Authority" at 608-266-8016. Refer to DQA memo 17-003 (PDF) for additional information.

Contact Us

Contact the DQA Regional Offices for the following:

  • Regulations for Adult Family Homes
  • Complaints about Adult Family Home(s)
  • Compliance history of an Adult Family Home

You may also email the Division of Quality Assurance, attention: Bureau of Assisted Living.

Last Revised: January 7, 2019