There are several ways to file a complaint:
- To file a complaint online complete the Complaint Intake Survey, F-00607.
- To use the toll-free number to file a complaint dial 800-642-6552.
- To contact the appropriate Division of Quality Assurance (DQA) Regional Office directly, please refer to the Bureau of Assisted Living regional office map.
Filing a Complaint Resource Sheet, P-00082 (PDF) consumer information
All fires in a licensed CBRF in Wisconsin must be reported to the Department of Health Services within 3 working days.
- All fires are to be reported by completing and submitting the online Health Care Facility Fire Report, F-62500.
Questions about this process may be directed to the "Fire Authority" at 608-266-8016. Refer to DQA memo 17-003 (PDF) for additional information.
For information concerning the regulations or enforcement actions for Wisconsin CBRFs, please contact Cheryl Bott at 608-266-2495 or Sandy Finseth at 608-266-5754 or any of the Regional Offices.
Contact the DQA Regional Offices for information about the following:
- Complaints about a CBRF
- Regulations for CBRFs
- Compliance history of a CBRF
Construction/remodeling of health care and residential facilities please see Plan Review Requirements.
You may also email the Division of Quality Assurance, attention Bureau of Assisted Living.