CBRF Department approved training issued before April 1, 2009, shall expire on April 1, 2010, when the new approval system is implemented. The following training programs can be used to verify only training completed prior to April 1, 2010.
Training programs are in alphabetical order by location (city), including non-Wisconsin locations (Minnesota, Oregon, Illinois, etc.).
- All CBRF Training Programs (PDF, 197 KB) - both those training any applicant and those training their own staff only. Alphabetical by community name. Includes training program number for verification purposes.
The following list only identifies programs that provide training for any applicant. Those who provide training only for their own staff are not included.
- Resident Rights, Behaviors, Client Group Specific, ISP (PDF, 33 KB) Training Block I
- Dietary (PDF, 27 KB) Training Block III, Module 2
- Fire Safety (PDF, 20 KB) Training Block II, Module 1
- First Aid (PDF, 24 KB) Training Block II, Module 2
- Medications (PDF, 29 KB) Training Block III, Module 1
- Standard Precautions (PDF, 29 KB) Training Block II, Module 3
- 3 Hour Supplement to Training Block I (PDF, 14 KB) Training Block IV
For current CBRF Department-approved training programs, please visit http://www.uwosh.edu/ccdet/CBRF/