- Aging Programs and Resources
- Connection to Community Living (nursing home relocation initiative)
- Consumer Guide to Health Care
- County-By-County Directories of Wisconsin Residential Care Providers: Locate a health or residential care provider in a specific county.
- Do-Not-Resuscitate (DNR) Information or email Division of Public Health or call 608-266-1568
- Medicaid General Information
- Nursing Home Consumer Information
- Trauma-Informed Care
- WisCaregiver Career Program
- Wisconsin Tuberculosis Program
- Wisconsin Alzheimer's Institute
- Federal Links - Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, HIPAA, Civil Rights, US Department of Labor, etc.
- CMS Nursing Home Compare: Compare nursing homes throughout the United States
- Federal Links website includes information from Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, HIPAA, Civil Rights, US Department of Labor, etc.
Safety in Healthcare
- Safety in Healthcare website alerts providers of healthcare safety issues.
- Emergency Preparedness for Long Term Care and Assisted Living Facilities
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Emergency Preparedness and Response website includes preparedness resources for healthcare facilities.
U.S. Department of Labor
- The United States Department of Labor, Wage and Hour Division Fact Sheet website provides information by topic of the Fair Labor Standards Act. Fact Sheet topics include: Health Care, Nursing Care Facilities, Nurses, Recordkeeping, Home Health Care, Hours Worked, Overtime, and additional areas.
- Influenza and Pneumococcal Immunization
- Winter Safety: Hypothermia, Indoor/Outdoor Safety, Clear Exits, Holiday Decorations
- Summertime Safety: Heat-Related Illness, Power Outages, Tornadoes and Severe Weather
- National Weather Service Chart: Wind Chill
Wisconsin's Flu Resource
Last Revised: August 18, 2017