- Aging Programs and Resources
- Consumer Guide to Health Care
- County-By-County Directories of Wisconsin Residential Care Providers: Locate a health or residential care provider in a specific county.
- Do-Not-Resuscitate (DNR) Information
- Medicaid General Information
- Nursing Home Consumer Information
- Trauma-Informed Care
- WisCaregiver Career Program
- Wisconsin Tuberculosis Program
- Wisconsin Alzheimer's Institute
- Federal Resources – Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, HIPAA, Civil Rights, US Department of Labor, etc.
- CMS Nursing Home Compare – Compare nursing homes throughout the United States
Safety in Healthcare
- Safety in Health Care website alerts providers of health care safety issues.
- Emergency Preparedness for Long-Term Care and Assisted Living Facilities
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Emergency Preparedness and Response website includes preparedness resources for health care facilities.
U.S. Department of Labor
- The United States Department of Labor, Wage and Hour Division Fact Sheet website provides information by topic of the Fair Labor Standards Act. Fact Sheet topics include: Health Care, Nursing Care Facilities, Nurses, Recordkeeping, Home Health Care, Hours Worked, Overtime, and additional areas.