Questions about outpatient rehabilitation facilities, email the Division of Quality Assurance.
Federal Resources – Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, HIPAA, Civil Rights, US Department of Labor, etc.
- Survey Guide: Hospitals and Other Health Services Providers (PDF)
- Wisconsin Medicaid Information for Rehabilitation Agencies
- Filing a Complaint Resource Sheet (consumer information) (PDF)
- The Diabetes Prevention & Control Program in Wisconsin - includes links to Care Guidelines and Strategic Plan 2004-2009
- Do-Not-Resuscitate (DNR) Information or E-mail Division of Public Health or call 608-266-1568
- Wisconsin Consumer Guide to Health Care
- Wisconsin Tuberculosis Program (DHS Division of Public Health)
Safety in Healthcare
- Provider resources for Safety in Healthcare
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Emergency Preparedness and Response website includes preparedness resources for healthcare facilities.
U.S. Department of Labor
- The United States Department of Labor, Wage and Hour Division Fact Sheet website provides information by topic of the Fair Labor Standards Act. Fact Sheet topics include: Health Care, Nursing Care Facilities, Nurses, Recordkeeping, Home Health Care, Hours Worked, Overtime, and additional areas.