Personal Care Agencies (PCAs): Contact Us


To file a complaint, see Complaints Concerning Health or Residential Care in Wisconsin.

Additional Contacts

For Information On:  
Application Process Lisa Imhof 608-266-2702
Compliance History Lisa Imhof 608-266-2702 or Provider Search
Nurse Consultant/Rule Compliance and Interpretation Jessica Tomczak 414-227-3982
Survey Inspection Process Ann Hansen 608-266-0269
Medication/Drug Administration Douglas Englebert 608-266-5388 or 262-538-0271
Medicaid Certification Process and Questions Related to Reimbursement ForwardHealth  or call Provider Services at 800-947-9627
Supportive Homecare Bureau of Managed Care 608-267-7286


You may also email the Division of Quality Assurance.

Last Revised: August 25, 2020