Residential Care Apartment Complexes (RCACs) - Contacts

Wisconsin Assisted Living Consumer Information

All fires in a licensed health or residential care facility in Wisconsin must be reported to the Department of Health Services within 72 hours (check specific rule requirements).

  • You may use the Fire Report Form (Word, 78 KB) and fax to 608-264-9847. Questions about this process may be directed to the "Fire Authority" at 608-266-0224. Refer to DQA memo 12-013 for additional information.

For complaints or general information concerning Wisconsin residential care apartment complexes, call the Division of Quality Assurance Regional Offices.

Filing a Complaint Resource Sheet (consumer information) (PDF, 55 KB)

You may also E-mail the Division of Quality Assurance.

Last Revised: December 3, 2014