- Wisconsin Office of Rural Health
- Rural Wisconsin Health Cooperative
- Grant Applications for AODA Treatment Programs (State Council on Alcohol and Other Drug Abuse)
- Medication Errors
- The Pharmacy Newscapsule
- Do-Not-Resuscitate (DNR) Information or E-mail Division of Public Health or call 608-266-1568
- Wisconsin Consumer Guide to Health Care
- Wisconsin Tuberculosis Program (DHS Division of Public Health)
- Federal Links website includes information from Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, HIPAA, Civil Rights, US Department of Labor, etc.
Safety in Healthcare
- Safety in Healthcare website alerts providers of healthcare safety issues.
- Emergency Preparedness for Long Term Care and Assisted Living Facilities
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Emergency Preparedness and Response website includes preparedness resources for healthcare facilities.
U.S. Department of Labor
- The United States Department of Labor, Wage and Hour Division Fact Sheet website provides information by topic of the Fair Labor Standards Act. Fact Sheet topics include: Health Care, Nursing Care Facilities, Nurses, Recordkeeping, Home Health Care, Hours Worked, Overtime, and additional areas.
Wisconsin's Flu Resource
Last Revised: September 27, 2016