All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Department of Health Services does not testify to, sponsor, or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages.
Sand Ridge, a secure treatment facility, is located in the city of Mauston - Juneau County, approximately one hour from LaCrosse and Madison along I 90/94 and employs over 500 people. Employees at Sand Ridge are offered the benefits of employment with the State of Wisconsin including competitive salaries and excellent retirement and fringe benefits.
In addition, the Mauston and Juneau County area of Wisconsin is a great place for families to live, work and enjoy. To learn more about this wonderful area, visit the Mauston and Juneau County web sites.
Please view links below to assist you in your career search:
- State of Wisconsin Employment Opportunities - for those new to state service or current employees interested in promotional opportunities
- Employee Referral Service - for current or former state employees interested in permissive transfer, voluntary demotion or reinstatement opportunities
- Benefits Available to State of Wisconsin Employees
- How to Successfully Compete for State Employment
- Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action
Any questions about employment with the Sand Ridge Secure Treatment Center can be directed to:
Jeri Witkowiak, Human Resources Assistant