Sexually Transmitted Disease (STD) Surveillance Reports available on this page are based on case reports for 2011. Reports are available for Wisconsin statewide, the five DPH regions, and the 72 Wisconsin counties.
To view the 2011 STD surveillance report for the state or a region, select from the appropriate list, below left. To view a county-level 2011 STD surveillance report, select your county from the map or the list below.
- 2011 Statewide Profile P-00415-2011 (PDF, 212 KB)
- 2011 State Surveillance Report P-00415-2011 (PPT, 2.8 MB)
- Northeastern P-00415a-ne-2011 (PDF, 197 KB)
- Northern P-00415a-n-2011 (PDF, 120 KB)
- Southeastern P-00415a-se-2011 (PDF, 121 KB)
- Southern P-00415a-s-2011 (PDF, 121 KB)
- Western P-00415a-w-2011 (PDF, 196 KB)