Division of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services
Please consider joining the Wisconsin Trauma-Informed Care (TIC) Listserv. Regular posts include trauma related research, resources, trainings, etc.
Instructions for signing up:
- Enter your First Name, Last Name and Email Address.
- Verify the Trauma-Informed Care Information box is checked.
- Verify you are requesting to be added under the Request Type dropdown.
- Click the Subscribe button when finished.
If your email address is not correct, your email address will not be added to this listserv.
Important information about this listserv:
- If you are unsure that you are signed up for this listserv, sign up again. It will not cause a problem if you sign up for a list more than once.
- You should get a "welcome" email within 24 hours after you submit your request. If you do not receive a welcome email, please sign up again. You may have made a typo in your email address.
- If you enter the wrong email address, you will not receive future notifications.
- If your email changes, you must sign up for the list(s) with the new email address.
- If an email bounces (is returned to us), we'll delete the email address from the Listserv.
Questions? Contact Scott Webb - Trauma-Informed Care Consultant