Racial and Ethnic Cancer Disparities Factsheet, P-01794 (PDF) (May 2017)
Wisconsin Cancer Survival, P-01585 (PDF) (September 2016)
Wisconsin Pediatric Cancer Report: Cancer in Children and Adolescents, P-01563 (PDF) (August 2016)
In Situ Breast Cancer in Wisconsin, P-00243A (PDF) (November 2015)
Cervical Cancer in Wisconsin, P-00379 (PDF) (updated January 2018)
Thyroid Cancer Trends in Wisconsin and the U.S., 1995-2008, P-00310 (PDF) (February 2012)
Data Quality Task Force
WCRS Data Quality Task Force Final Report (PDF) (June 2015)
2016 Wisconsin Facts & Figures, P-01573 (August 2016)
- All Cancer in Wisconsin, P-01573 (PDF)
- Breast Cancer in Wisconsin, P-01573A (PDF)
- Colorectal Canter in Wisconsin, P-01573B (PDF)
- Lung Cancer in Wisconsin, P-01573C (PDF)
- Skin Cancer in Wisconsin, P-01573D (PDF)
- Childhood and Adolescent Cancer in Wisconsin, P-01573E (PDF)
- Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) and Cancer in Wisconsin, P-01573F (PDF)
- Health Lifestyles and Reducing the Risk of Cancer in Wisconsin, P-01573G (PDF)
Help Improve Cancer Care: Please Report that You Are Hmong (pamphlet), P-00671 (PDF) (August 2009)
American Cancer Society and WCRS: Wisconsin Cancer Facts and Figures, 2013-14 (PDF) (January 2013)
Foote M, Strickland R, Lucas-Pipkorn S, Williamson A, Lamers L. The High Burden of Cancer Among American Indians/Alaska Natives in Wisconsin. Wisconsin Medical Journal, February, 2016;115 (1);11-16.
Jones N, Williamson, A, Foote M, et al. Cancer Health Disparities Persist Among African Americans in Wisconsin, Wisconsin Medical Journal 2010; 109(5); 267-273. (PDF)
Walsh MC, Trentham-Dietz A, Schroepfer TA, Reding DJ, Campbell B, Foote ML, Kaufman S, Barrett M, Remington PL, Cleary JF. Cancer information sources used by patients to inform and influence treatment decisions. Journal of Health Communication. 2010 Jun;15 (4):445-63.
Sign up to receive notification of updates and new products from the Office of Health Informatics.