All external hyperlinks are provided for your information and for the benefit of the general public. The Department of Health Services does not testify to, sponsor, or endorse the accuracy of the information provided on externally linked pages.
Several national organizations provide training information useful to reporters of Wisconsin cancer cases. Links to these training resources appear below.
- Cancer Program Standards 2012: Ensuring Patient-Centered Care (PDF, 7.6 MB) - from the Commission on Cancer
- Commission on Cancer (ACoS CoC) Education Program
- National Cancer Registrars Association
- National Program of Cancer Registries (NPCR) Training
- North American Association of Central Cancer Registries (NAACCR) Education and Training
- Principles of Oncology for Cancer Registry Professionals
- SEER Self-Instructional Manuals for Tumor Registrars - A collection of instructional manuals in PDF format.
- SEER's Training Website - Web-based training modules for cancer registration and surveillance.
- TNM/SEER Summary Stage Requirements webcasts from NCRA
- Training for the Multiple Primary and Histology Coding Rules - Recordings of the online MP/H Rules Training sessions.