Teleconferences are held every other Thursday from 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. Central time.
- Register for each teleconference you wish to attend.
- View the slides online or print them. See below.
- Call 877-820-7831 before 11:00 a.m. on the day of the teleconference.
- Enter passcode 107633#, when prompted.
- Ask questions at the end of the presentation, if time allows.
- Press *6 on your phone to un-mute yourself to ask a question.
- Refrain from sharing personal information.
- Ask the presenter(s) a specific questions about their presentation.
- Allow others to ask questions.
- Complete the teleconference evaluation. You are required to complete the evaluation if you would like CEHs. A link to the online evaluation form is posted with the handouts for the teleconference.
Trauma Informed Motivational Interviewing (MI)
Cultural Reverence within MI:
Mental Health and the Second Amendment
Gene Yang, M.D., M.B.A.
Dryhootch: Helping Veterans and their Families Who Survived the War, Survive the Peace
Zero Suicide: A Quality Improvement Practice for Health and Behavioral Healthcare Organizations
Chapter 51, 2018 Edition
|Molli Rolli, M.D.|
Patient Engagement and Retention in Care
|Norah Boynton, M.S.W.|
Improving Access to Health Care for Transgender and Nonbinary Youth and Adults in Wisconsin
Protective Factors: Building Resilience with Vulnerable Audiences
|Amanda Dornfeld, Mary Wood, and Elizabeth Lexau|
The Alliance for Wisconsin Youth: The Role of Prevention Coalitions in Addressing Substance Use Disorders
|Chino Amah Mbah
Raina Haralampopoulos, M.S.W., P.S.
How Can Community Support Services Make Employment a Reality?
|Mike Edwards, M.S.W.|
Cultural Competency Towards Cultural Humility
|Mai Zong Vue, M.S.S.W.|
Incarcerated and Formerly Incarcerated Women: An Overview of Services Available
|Alice Pauser, CPS, NCWF|
Supporting Behavior Change in CBT for Insomnia
|Meredith Rumble, Ph.D.|
Recovery-Oriented Treatment Planning
|Ron Diamond, M.D.|
|Mary Judkins, M.S., CCC-SLP|
|Patricia Taylor, M.S., LPC|
Harm Reduction 101
Rosen Method and Somatic Therapies
|Rebecca Wigg-Ninham, M.S.W., SAC|
Peer Support for Youth with Mental Health and AODA Challenges
|Katie Kress, CPS|
Screening, Brief Intervention, and Referral to Treatment (SBIRT)
|Scott Caldwell, M.A., CSAC|
|Jonathan I. Cloud|
|Dec. 20||Mid-Stage to Late-Stage Dementia||Art Walaszek, M.D.|