Non-Emergency Medical Transportation
Important Information for Members
The Department is for looking a statewide
non-emergency medical transportation manager. Please Note: Members
should continue scheduling rides through LogistiCare. If changes are
made, members will be notified. Go to the
member fact sheet for more information.
Please Note: The following is about non-emergency
medical transportation. If you have a medical emergency you should call 911.
Non-emergency medical transportation are rides to covered medical appointments such
as a doctor or dental appointment.
If you have no other way to get a ride, you can get
a ride to services covered for the program you are enrolled in such as
Medicaid or BadgerCare Plus.
If neighbors, friends, relatives or voluntary organizations can give
you a ride to your appointment, you will not be able to get rides
Who must schedule rides with LogistiCare?
You may be able to schedule rides with LogistiCare, if you are
enrolled in one of the following programs:
- Wisconsin Medicaid
- BadgerCare Plus Standard
- BadgerCare Plus Benchmark
- Family Planning Only Services
- Tuberculosis-Related Services-Only Benefit
- BadgerCare Plus Express Enrollment for Pregnant Women
Member Fact Sheets
- Member Updates
- Southeast Wisconsin HMO Enrollees for September 1, 2012 (PDF,
204 KB) (English,
- Meals and Overnight Stay Rules and Other Transportation
Rules for September 1, 2012 (PDF, 204 KB) (English,
- Wisconsin Medicaid and BadgerCare Plus Members not in
Southeast Wisconsin HMOs for July 1, 2011
(PDF, 206 KB) (English,
LogistiCare Member Website
- Provider Resources
December 17, 2012