Device Loans are short-term loans of assistive technology devices for
the purpose of:
- assisting in the decision-making process of finding the most
- serve as loaner equipment
- provide a short-term accommodations
Device Loans are available at the regional independent
living centers. Loans are available to people with disabilities, their families,
employers, service providers and other interested persons.
Staff at the Device Loan Center provide:
- individual assistance regarding selecting and trying-out a variety
of assistive technology devices.
- direct consumers to manufacturers and funding sources.
Device Loan is one of the State Level activities funded through the
AT Act of 1998, as amended.
Back to WisTech Home Page
March 01, 2013