Department of Health Services Logo


Wisconsin Department of Health Services

Division of Quality Assurance
(608) 266-8481

Consumer & Provider Information

Provider Search

Choosing WI Residential Options

If You Have Complaints about Health/ Residential Care Providers

Facility Directories

Assisted Living Facilities (CBRFs, adult family homes, etc.)

Nursing Homes

Facilities Serving People with Developmental Disabilities

Alcohol & Other Drug Abuse and Mental Health

WI Adult Programs Caregiver Misconduct Registry

Wisconsin Facilities Serving People with Developmental Disabilities (FDDs)

Please review "Choosing Wisconsin Residential Options" for information on a county-by-county basis about other possibilities for providing health or residential care, especially for Assisted Living (group homes).

Use the Provider Search application to locate providers/facilities and to obtain additional information about specific providers.

Wisconsin FDD Directories

Profiles, Performance Indicators

State and Federal Agencies



Last Updated: August 22, 2014