- Assistance with care in your home - Home Health, Hospice or Person Care Agencies.
- Alternatives to living in your current home - Nursing Homes, Facilities Serving People with Developmental Disabilities, and Assisted Living.
Information provided for each county includes, but is not limited to:
- Directories of providers
- Provider Quality/Compliance Profiles
- Nursing Home Consumer Information Reports
- State contacts for questions
- County-specific links
If you do not know what county a community is in, please see Wisconsin Cities, Villages, Townships and Unincorporated Places (PDF, 160 KB)
Provider Search: Locate a health or residential care provider and obtain compliance history information.
Aging and Disability Resource Centers (ADRC): ADRCs provide information on broad range of programs and services, help people understand the various long term care options available to them, help people apply for programs and benefits, and serve as the access point for publicly-funded long term care. These services can be provided at the ADRC, via telephone, or through a home visit, whichever is more convenient to the individual seeking help.