Consumer Guide: Complaints or Problems with Your Health Care

Two people looking at a binder, one writing a note

Health care facilities and providers are there to help you. Sometimes you may not agree with something involving your care. There are many ways to deal with these issues, depending on the type of problem:

Last Revised: August 15, 2022