The Wisconsin Epi Express (WEE) is a periodic update on communicable disease issues. The target audience are members of the public health surveillance system. It is distributed electronically and contains short status reports on outbreaks and updates on progress in controlling communicable diseases.
For the full publication, open the linked PDF file.
1. Surveillance for Human Transmissible Spongiform Encephalopathy
2. Rabies Jurisdictional Issues
3. DPH Surveillance and Outbreak Support Team and Local Health Departments Collaborate on Enteric Disease Follow Up
4. Resources for Meningococcal Disease and Invasive Haemophilus Infections
5. Healthiest Wisconsin 2020 released by DHS
6. Upcoming Meetings, Trainings & Important Dates
1. Norovirus update
2. False-positive hepatitis A test results
3. Wisconsin Influenza update
4. Updated hepatitis B and C case definitions
5. Meetings, trainings and important dates