- Substance Use Participants Served Per 1,000 (by county agency)
- Substance Use Participant Treatment Completion Rates (by county agency)
- Substance Use Participant Employment Outcomes
Data Direct: Opioids
Data Direct: Opioids provides information on adult opioid usage, youth opioid usage, opioid hospitalizations, and opioid-related deaths in dashboards that allow you to quickly gain a sense of changes, trends, and concerning behaviors. The data presented is the most-up-date data collected by us. Go to Data Direct: Opioids.
Environmental public health tracking data portal
Wisconsin's environmental public health tracking data portal provides information on the following measures.
- Alcohol outlet density
- Alcohol-related hospitalizations
- Alcohol-related suicide deaths
- Alcohol-related poisoning deaths
- Alcohol-related unintentional fall deaths
All of these fact sheets were published in 2017.
- Substance Use in the Transgender Population, P-01739D (PDF)
- Methamphetamine in Wisconsin, P-01739C (PDF)
- Substance Use Among ATV/UTV Users and Boaters, P-01739B (PDF)
- Substance Use Among Older Adults, P-01739A (PDF)
- Substance Use in Lesbian, Gay, and Bisexual Populations, P-01739 (PDF)
- Risk of Heroin Overdose Due to Prescription Opioids, P-01950 (PDF)
Reports and publications
- 2017 Wisconsin Mental Health and Substance Use Needs Assessment, P-00613 (PDF) (July 2018)
- Wisconsin Epidemiological Profile on Alcohol and Other Drug Use, 2016, P-4578-16 (PDF) (November 2016)