Sign up to receive notification of updates and new products from the Office of Health Informatics.
Wisconsin Epidemiological Profile on Alcohol and Other Drug Use
The Wisconsin Epidemiological Profile on Alcohol and Other Drug Use is a compilation of alcohol and other drug use data from various sources. From each data source, it presents the most recent available year of data, as well as trend information for previous years and U.S. comparisons when available. County-level data tables are included to assist in developing local needs assessments.
- 2014 Profile, P-45718-14 (PDF, 2.2 MB) (September 2014)
- 2012 Profile, P-45718-12 (PDF, 1.4 MB) (September 2012)
- 2010 Profile, P-45718-10 (PDF, 801 KB) (November 2010)
- 2008 Profile, P-45718-08 (PDF, 394 KB) (July 2008)
These reports were prepared by the Division of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services, the University of Wisconsin Population Health Institute, and the Office of Health Informatics, Division of Public Health. Report preparation was funded by the U.S. Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA).
- Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome in Wisconsin, P-01124 - fact sheet (PDF, 558 KB) (October 2015)
- Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome Rate by County of Residence, Wisconsin, 2009-2014, P-01172 - map (PDF, 340 KB) (November 2015)
- Opioid Overdose Prevention in Wisconsin, P-01129 - fact sheet (PDF, 684 KB) (October 2015)
- Misuse and Abuse of Opioids in Wisconsin, P-01127 - fact sheet (PDF, 720 KB) (October 2015)
- Trauma and Substance Use in Wisconsin, P-01128 - fact sheet (PDF, 895 KB) (October 2015)
- Alcohol and Drug-Facilitated Sexual Assault in Wisconsin, P-01052 - fact sheet (PDF, 760 KB) (June 2015)
- Operating While Intoxicated (OWI) in Wisconsin, P-00985 - fact sheet (PDF, 790 KB) (April 2015)
- Underage Drinking in Wisconsin, P-00983 - fact sheet (PDF, 4.7 MB) (March 2015)
- Adult Binge Drinking in Wisconsin, P-00984 - fact sheet (PDF, 748 KB) (March 2015)
- Risks of Snowmobiling with Alcohol and Other Drug Use, P-00902 - fact sheet (PDF, 463 KB) (November 2014)