The mission of the Oral Health Program is to protect and promote the oral health of the people of Wisconsin.
We accomplish our mission through:
- Planning, implementing, and evaluating preventive oral health programs.
- Collecting, analyzing, and reporting statewide data on the public’s oral health.
- Training and education for health professionals and the public.
- Providing technical assistance to program partners.
- Developing recommendations to improve the state’s oral health outcomes.
Explore by topic
Programs provide dental sealants to students while at school preventing cavities and promoting oral health as part of a student's total health.