Electronic cigarettes. Little cigars. Sweet candy flavors. The next generation of addictive tobacco products is here, and most of them don’t look anything like a pack of cigarettes. Tobacco has evolved so fast, it’s tough for parents to recognize tobacco when they see it—and even tougher to talk to your kids about the terrible damage tobacco products can do. But that can change right here.
This site will help you get to know the new face of tobacco. It’s the first step to helping your kids stay healthy and tobacco-free. You can also learn more by clicking on these links:
- View other Tobacco is Changing videos at the Department of Health Services YouTube page.
- Check out new back to school resources on the dangers of youth e-cigarette use from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Learn more about Wisconsin's other tobacco prevention and control efforts by visiting the Wisconsin Tobacco Prevention and Control Program page.
- See how the Federal Drug Administration is addressing misleading e-juice labeling and packaging.
- Learn about how e-cigarettes shaped like USB flash drives are attracting teens users.