Wisconsin occupational health annual indicator data, trend reports, and other DHS indicator reports are provided here.
The Council of State and Territorial Epidemiologists (CSTE) developed occupational health "indicators" in 1999 as a way to measure occupational hazard health effects, exposure, interventions, and socioeconomic costs.
Reports and Publications
Occupational Health Indicator Trend Reports
- Wisconsin Occupational Health Indicators Report 2009-2018, P-45104 (PDF)
- Wisconsin Occupational Health Trend Report 2009-2018 Infographic, P-02827
- Summary of Worker Health and Safety Data, For Years 2003-2012, P-45104 (PDF)
Other DHS Indicator Reports
- Occupational Health in Wisconsin: An Annual Report 2006, P-45104-2006 (PDF)
- Status of Work-Related Diseases in Wisconsin: Five Occupational Health Indicators (2006) (PDF)
- Trends in Occupational and Adult Lead Exposure in Wisconsin 1988-2005 (2006) (PDF)
- Work-Related Asthma in Wisconsin, P-00068 (2007) (PDF)
- Bureau of Labor Statistics/Occupational Safety and Health (BLS/OSH) Statistics Unit: The BLS/OSH Statistics Unit collects Wisconsin occupational injury, illness, and fatality data annually
- For more information on worker lead surveillance, please visit the Adult Lead Program page for Laboratories and Researchers
Questions? Can't find what you're looking for? Contact us!