The Climate and Health Program studies how climate change harms people's health in Wisconsin and develops ways to reduce those health impacts. We use our research to create strategies, tools, and trainings to help communities adapt to climate change and protect the health of all Wisconsinites.
Learn more about the link between climate change and health risks, health and safety tips, and the work we do.
Climate change reports
- Lancet Climate Change Countdown annual report on climate and health impacts (October 2022)
- The Fifth National Climate Assessment report on climate impacts, risks, and responses.
- Achieving 100% Clean Energy in Wisconsin report (August 2022)
- Wisconsin Clean Energy Plan (April 2022)
- 2021 Climate Assessment report from Wisconsin Initiative on Climate Change Impacts (February 2022)
- Governor's Task Force on Climate Change in Wisconsin report (December 2020)
Toolkits for health professionals
Toolkits are available to help health professionals provide information and resources on health risks from climate change and extreme weather to patients, clients, and communities. View more toolkits.
View more climate change and health resources for health professionals.
Email or call us at 608-267-3242 if you have any questions.