BadgerCare Plus is a health care coverage program for low-income Wisconsin residents.
The Department of Health Services is seeking feedback on a draft plan for monitoring access to fee-for-service health care through its Medicaid program.
- BadgerCare Plus Forms and Publications
- List of health clinics for those with no health insurance
- Other Wisconsin Department of Health Services Programs
- ForwardHealth Program Resources
- BadgerCare Plus Enrollment Data
- BadgerCare Plus Contacts
- Badger Care Plus Federal Poverty Levels - Program Income Limits
- HIPAA Privacy Notices