BadgerCare Plus is a health care coverage program for low-income Wisconsin residents.
- The Wisconsin Department of Health Services (DHS) is seeking public comment on:
- A Section 1115 Demonstration Waiver, known as the BadgerCare Reform Demonstration Waiver. Learn more about the BadgerCare Reform proposed changes, including public hearings, how to access or request waiver documents, and how to submit comments.
- A Section 1115 Demonstration Waiver to continue providing Medicaid coverage to former foster care youth residing in Wisconsin who were in foster care under the responsibility of another state when they turned 18 years old. Learn more about the waiver for coverage of former foster care youth, including public hearings, how to access or request waiver documents, and how to submit comments.
- DHS is seeking feedback on a draft plan for monitoring access to fee-for-service health care through its Medicaid program.
- ACCESS.wi.gov - Online tool to:
- Check My Benefits
- Report Changes
- Renew Benefits
- BadgerCare Plus Covered Services and Copays
- Find a Provider
- Find Your Local Agency - Addresses and Phone Numbers
- Member Updates
- Non-Emergency Medical Transportation
- Personal care services for fee-for-service BadgerCare Plus
- BadgerCare Plus Forms and Publications
- List of health clinics for those with no health insurance
- Other Wisconsin Department of Health Services Programs
- ForwardHealth Program Resources
- BadgerCare Plus Enrollment Data
- BadgerCare Plus Contacts
- Badger Care Plus Federal Poverty Levels - Program Income Limits
- HIPAA Privacy Notices
- Covering Wisconsin BadgerCare Plus How-To Sheets:
Partners & Providers
Last Revised: April 17, 2017