Do you need health insurance? We’ve got you covered.
Go to WisCovered.com for free, expert help getting benefits that are right for you. WisCovered.com was created by the Wisconsin Office of the Commissioner of Insurance (OCI) with the Wisconsin Department of Health Services (DHS) and many other partners. We’re all committed to helping every Wisconsinite get access to affordable health insurance.
At WisCovered.com, you can:
- Connect to a trained, insurance expert who will help you at no charge
- Explore the types of coverage, such as Medicaid or a federal Marketplace plan
- Find out if you can get financial help
- Get answers to common questions
Open enrollment: November 1 – January 15
What is open enrollment? It's the time each fall when you can enroll in health insurance for the next year. Most of the time, you can only sign up during open enrollment. A life event (like getting married, having a baby, or losing other coverage) may give you a special enrollment period. Then you could enroll at another time of the year.
- Covering Wisconsin how-to sheets
- Wisconsin Office of the Commissioner of Insurance consumer resources
- Watch and learn about free health insurance help: