Important Information for Members
As of August 1, 2013, Medical Transportation Management (MTM, Inc.) is Wisconsin's non-emergency medical transportation manager and is arranging transportation to covered appointments for Medicaid and BadgerCare Plus members. Please Note: Members should continue to call 866-907-1493 or TTY 800-855-2880 to schedule rides. Go to the member update for more information.
Please Note: If you have a medical emergency you should call 911.
Non-emergency medical transportation is a public transportation and shared ride service. Rides can include public transportation (such as a city bus), rides in specialized medical vehicles, or rides in other types of vehicles depending on your medical and transportation needs. If public transportation is not available, you will not be required to take it.
As the non-emergency medical transportation manager, MTM Inc. schedules and pays for rides to covered Medicaid and BadgerCare Plus appointments if you have no other way to get a ride to your medical appointment.
If neighbors, friends, relatives or voluntary organizations can give you a ride to your appointment, you will not be able to get rides through the transportation manager.
Who May Schedule Rides
You may be able to schedule rides with the transportation manager, if you are enrolled in one of the following programs:
- Wisconsin Medicaid
- BadgerCare Plus
- Family Planning Only Services
- Tuberculosis-Related Services-Only Benefit
- BadgerCare Plus Express Enrollment for Pregnant Women
- Member Update
- Member Fact Sheets
- Who Can Get Non-Emergency Medical Transportation P-00533
- Scheduling Rides P-00533A (English, Hmong, Spanish)
- Rules When Riding P-00533B (English, Hmong, Spanish)
- Meals and Overnight Stays P-00533C (English, Hmong, Spanish)
- Complaints and Fair Hearings P-00533D (English, Hmong, Spanish)
- What is New or Changed P-00533E (English, Hmong, Spanish)
- MTM, Inc. Member Website
- Provider Update
- NEMT Reports
- Watch our NEMT videos
Please Note: Videos in additional languages are being made and will be posted when they are available.