Area Administration works with Wisconsin county human services agencies to help their residents lead healthy lives. We work closely with county human service agency staff to provide support and assistance in administering and operating health and human service programs.
We are located around the state to provide local, in-person assistance and support to counties. When a county has a question, issue, or a need for technical assistance, Area Administration can help find the answer or resource.
Our webpage is a one-stop-shop that gives counties easy access to DHS program information they need to administer and operate human service programs.
- Area Administration Organization Chart and Contacts (PDF)
- Area Administration Regional Coverage Map (PDF)
- Wisconsin Community Program, Social Service, and Human Service Agencies(PDF)
- Aging and Disability Resource Centers (ADRCs)
- County and Tribal Aging Offices
Reports and Procedures
- Final 2019 Grant Award Template Changes and DocuSign (PDF)
- POS Contract, Audit Procedures, and Waivers Memo (PDF)
- Purchase of Service Audit Waiver Request/Risk Identification and Assessment Worksheet, F-90045 (Word)
- Purchase of Service Audit Waiver Request/Risk Identification and Assessment Worksheet Instructions, F-90045i (Word)
- Program Participation System (PPS)
- DHS/DCF County Agency Reports Due to Regional Office/Central Office in 2018 (PDF)
- Department/Division Email Distribution Lists and Resource Information (PDF)