Area Administration (AA), which is part of the Office of the Secretary, in the Department of Health Services (DHS), is the primary link for DHS with local county human service agencies in a broad range of program areas. Staff are located in five regional offices and work on an ongoing basis with program divisions throughout DHS. They also coordinate with other departments including the Department of Children and Families (DCF), the Department of Workforce Development (DWD), and the Department of Corrections (DOC).
- Area Administration Contact List and Map (PDF, 132 KB)
- Wisconsin Community Program, Social Service, and Human Service Agencies
- County Human Service Department Programs
- Aging and Disability Resource Centers (ADRCs)
- County and Tribal Aging Offices
- County Resource Staff for Mental Health Institutes and Bureau of Fiscal Services
- DCF Regional Operations
Reports and Procedures
- POS Contract, Audit Procedures, and Waivers - Form Only (Word, 28 KB)
- 2010 POS Contract, Audit Procedures, and Waivers (Word, 214 KB)
- County Agency Reports Due to Regional Office/Central Office in 2015 (PDF, 90 KB)
- Department/Division E-Mail Distribution Lists and Resource Information (PDF, 82 KB)
PDF: The free Acrobat Reader® software is needed to view and print portable document format (PDF) files. Learn more.