The Wisconsin Department of Health Services (DHS) partners with organizations across the state. These partners help residents with applications and enrollment for the programs DHS administers. As a part of its partnerships, DHS provides:
- Handbooks and publications explaining eligibility policy and processes, and enrollment resources
- Partner calls to support agencies with policy updates and questions
- The ForwardHealth Partner inbox to answer partner questions
- Support with applications for federal funding, where available, to support partner outreach activities
Find partner resources
Use the menu at the left side of this page to find resources available on the DHS webpage. These resources support partners in their work providing assistance to members.
Ask a question
Have questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Below are recent emails regarding program updates.
- January 26: Updated Benefit Replacement Deadline for FoodShare Members Affected by January Winter Storms
- January 22: 1095-B Tax Forms by Request Only for Wisconsin Department of Health Services Programs
- January 17: Health Care Policy Updates and FoodShare Replacement Benefits
- January 5: Changes Related to Issuing Temporary QUEST Cards
- December 4: DHS Update: Enhancements to Partner Resources and Webpages
- December 4: Most Children Will Keep BadgerCare Plus or Medicaid Coverage for 12 Months from Enrollment or Last Renewal Date Starting in 2024
- December 4: December 6 Stakeholder Call: COVID-19 Unwinding
- December 1: Cost-of-Living Adjustment Information for 2024