EMS license/certificate renewal information can be found on our 2020-2023 Late Renewal Information webpage.
Refresher requirements for renewal can be found on our Educational Requirements for 2020 - 2023 Late Renewal and Reinstatement webpage.
- There is a public hearing for the Wis. Admin Code ch. DHS 110 scheduled for October 21, 2020. The agenda and Zoom link are available on the Wisconsin Public meeting Notices & Minutes webpage.
- EMSC: Safe Pediatric Transport in Ambulancesdocument
- Fire and EMS Civil Unrest Response: FEMA Best Practices.
- Wisconsin EMS agencies are eligible to participate in the CARES registry. CARES helps communities measure performance and identify how to improve cardiac arrest survival rates. By joining CARES, communities gain more than just access to information that will help them improve performance and save lives. For more information, please contact Laurie Altenhofen, via email or at 262-225-5689
- Updated interim guidance for EMS regarding COVID-19
- EMS agencies interactive map is available.
The information below is divided into different categories regarding Emergency Medical Services. Please select the category that is most applicable to you.