The Wisconsin Family Health Survey is a statewide random-sample telephone survey of all household residents, including children. This survey includes topics such as health insurance coverage, health status, health problems, and use of health care services. Recent reports have focused on health insurance coverage topics.
Wisconsin Health Insurance Coverage, 2021 (annual report) (May 2023)
- 2021 Family Health Survey: Key Findings on Health Insurance and Health Care, P-45369a-21 (PDF)
- 2021 Family Health Survey: Technical Notes, 45369b-21 (PDF)
- Characteristics of Wisconsin's Household Population, 2021 (table)
- Health Insurance Coverage (Point-in-Time), Wisconsin, 2021 (table)
- Health Insurance Coverage over Past Year, Wisconsin, 2021 (table)
Local Data on Poverty Status and Health Insurance Coverage in Wisconsin (updated June 2018). Tables for counties, regions, and the state that provide estimates of the number and percent of the population by poverty status, health insurance coverage over the past year, and type of health insurance.
This infographic provides statistics on mental health topics in Wisconsin. (Click the graphic for a larger view.)
This report offers information about Internet access among adult Wisconsin household residents.
This fact sheet presents statistics on the health and health care of Wisconsin's American Indian population.
This fact sheet (April 2015) presents results on the relationship between family income and children's health and health care in Wisconsin.
Carlie Malone, Wisconsin Family Health Survey