This is a list of frequently requested mental health services resources from the Division of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services (DMHSAS).
Client Rights Office
Community Forensic Services
The Office of Community Forensic Services manages and supports the following programs.
Community Mental Health Programs
- Behavioral Health Barometer, 2015 (PDF, 1.7 MB)
- Consumer Satisfaction with Wisconsin's Public Mental Health Services (PDF, 1.0 MB)
- DMHSAS Annual Report (PDF, 2.1 MB)
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services and Programs Provided by Wisconsin Counties and Regions Across Two Years (PDF, 1.1 MB)
- Needs Assessment (PDF, 2.2 MB) / Needs Assessment Update (PDF, 2.2 MB)
Wisconsin Council on Mental Health