This page is for professionals who provide mental health services.
Everyone living their best life
Mental health conditions have a major impact on individuals, families, and communities.
- Child and adolescent day treatment
- Community Recovery Services (CRS)
- Community Support Programs (CSP)
- Comprehensive Community Services (CCS)
- Coordinated Services Teams (CST) Initiatives
- Preadmission Screening and Resident Review (PASRR)
- Peer-run respites
- Peer specialists
- Youth crisis stabilization facilities
- Winnebago Mental Health Institute
News from the Division of Care and Treatment and Services
Finding healthy ways to cope with challenges is more important than ever. Resilient Wisconsin offers strategies for practicing self-care, maintaining social connections, and reducing stress and anxiety.
COVID-19 impact on mental health services
Rules and regulations
- Wis. Stat. ch. 51 - State Alcohol, Drug Abuse, Developmental Disabilities and Mental Health Act
- Wis. Admin. Code ch. DHS 34 - Emergency Mental Health Service Programs
- Wis. Admin. Code ch. DHS 35 - Outpatient Mental Health Clinics
- Wis. Admin. Code ch. DHS 36 - Comprehensive Community Services for Persons with Mental Disorders and Substance Use Disorders
- Wis. Admin. Code ch. DHS 40 - Mental Health Day Treatment Services for Children
- Wis. Admin. Code ch. DHS 50 - Youth Crisis Stabilization Facilities
- Wis. Admin. Code ch. DHS 61 - Community Mental Health and Developmental Disabilities
- Wis. Admin. Code ch. DHS 63 - Community Support Programs for Chronically Mentally Ill Persons
- Mental Health Treatment Programs - Certification
- Client rights
The Division of Care and Treatment Services provides training and other support to providers of mental health services. If you have a question or concern, email the Division of Care and Treatment Services or call 608-266-2717.