Immunization Rate Reports
Unless otherwise specified, the data source for the immunization rates presented below is the Wisconsin Immunization Registry. For more information about immunizations in Wisconsin, go to the Wisconsin Immunization Program home page.
- Influenza Weekly Report, P-02346 (PDF)
- Are pregnant women in Wisconsin receiving influenza vaccine? P-01988 (PDF)
- Influenza vaccination rates by age and county, 2015-2016, P-01609 (PDF)
- Protect your patients against influenza! P-01633 (PDF)
- Influenza vaccination rates among people with asthma, P-01218 (PDF)
Children Ages 0-18 Years
- Childhood vaccination rates, P-02003a (PDF)
- Adolescent vaccination rates, P-02004a (PDF)
- *School children and adolescent vaccination rates, P-01894 (PDF)
- *Interactive web map, by school and public school district
- *Day care center attendee vaccination rates, P-01445 (PDF)
*Data source: Wisconsin Student Immunization Law
- Are pregnant women in Wisconsin receiving influenza vaccine? P-01998 (PDF)
- Are pregnant women in Wisconsin receiving the Tdap vaccine? P-01696 (PDF)
- Are your pregnant patients receiving Tdap vaccine? P-01713 (PDF)
- Tdap and influenza vaccination rates, 2013-2015 Vaccine. 2017 Apr 25; 35(18): 2298-2302.
- **Tdap and influenza vaccination rates among insured pregnant women 2012-2015, P-01062 (PDF)
- **Tdap and influenza vaccination rates among insured pregnant women, 2013-2014 MMWR. 2015 Jul 17; 64(27): 746-50.
**Data source: Wisconsin Health Information Organization