This page is for professionals who provide substance use services. If you are looking for information on substance use treatment and recovery resources in your community, use the Wisconsin Addiction Recovery Helpline. Call 211 or 833-944-4673 or visit addictionhelpwi.org.
Everyone living their best life
The use, misuse, and abuse of alcohol and other drugs has a major impact on individuals, families, and communities.
- Alcohol - Intoxicated Driver Program
- Alcohol - Underage drinking
- Peer specialists
News from the Division of Care and Treatment and Services
Rules and regulations
- Wis. Stat. ch. 51 - State Alcohol, Drug Abuse, Developmental Disabilities and Mental Health Act
- Wis. Admin. Code ch. DHS 75 - Community Substance Abuse Service Standards
- Alcohol and Other Drug Abuse Programs - Certification
- Client rights
Priority treatment posters
Agencies receiving Substance Abuse Block Grant funds must give pregnant women priority in treatment admissions. Use one or all of these posters to inform clients of this rule. Provide agency contact information in the spaces provided before printing.
The Division of Care and Treatment Services provides training and other support to providers of substance use services. If you have a question or concern, email the Division of Care and Treatment Services or call 608-266-2717.