This is a listing of frequently requested substance use services resources for partners and providers from the Division of Care and Treatment Services (DCTS).
Client Rights Office
Communicable Disease Screening Requirements
Community Substance Abuse Services
Intoxicated Driver Program
Get the facts on opioids. Topics include include prevention, overdose, treatment, recovery , data, and best practices for Providers.
Priority Treatment Posters
Agencies receiving Substance Abuse Block Grant funds must give pregnant women priority in treatment admissions. Use one or all of these posters to inform clients of this rule. Provide agency contact information in the spaces provided before printing.
Reports and Publications
- Behavioral Health Barometer, 2015 (PDF)
- Alcohol and Other Drug Use Data
- Consumer Satisfaction with Wisconsin's Public Mental Health Services (PDF)
- County Alcohol Density Reports
- DCTS Annual Report (PDF)
- DCTS Reports and Studies
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services and Programs Provided by Wisconsin Counties and Regions Across Two Years (PDF)
- Needs Assessment (PDF) / Needs Assessment Update (PDF)
Screening, Brief Intervention, and Referral to Treatment (SBIRT)
State Council on Alcohol and Other Drug Abuse
Substance Abuse Prevention Services Information System (SAP-SIS)
All counties, tribes, and state grantees that provide substance abuse prevention services through the use of Substance Abuse Prevention and Treatment Block Grant funds are required to use Substance Abuse Prevention Services Information System to report fiscal, program, and user data. Data collected through SAP-SIS is used by the Department of Health Services to fulfill annual federal reporting requirements
Training Resources and Opportunities