What is the Medicaid State Plan?
The State Plan is the officially recognized statement describing the nature and scope of Wisconsin's Medicaid program. Continue reading...
Structure of the State Plan
Medicaid was created by the Social Security Amendments of 1965, which added Title 19 to the Social Security Act. The State Plan originated with that legislation. Continue reading...
Frequently Used Sections
- Inpatient hospital rate methodologies Attachment 4.19-A (PDF, 3.3 MB)
- Outpatient hospital rate methodologies Attachment 4.19-B Outpatient hospital rate methodologies (PDF, 1 MB)
- Nursing home rate methodologies Attachment 4.19-D (PDF, 5.1 MB)
- Non-institutional rate methodologies Attachment 4.19-B non-institutional services rate methodologies (PDF, 5.4 MB)
- Covered services categorically needy Attachment 3.1-A (PDF, 1 MB)
- Supplement one covered services categorically needy Attachment 3.1-A Supplement 1 (PDF, 9.6 MB)
- Covered services medically needy Attachment 3.1-B (PDF, 948 KB)
- Supplement one covered services medically needy Attachment 3.1-B Supplement 1 (PDF, 1.6 MB)